Recovery, Repair and Return
Asset recovery or retrieval is a key factor in maintaining a competitive advantage for your company. Whether you have limited facility space or ship large volumes of pallets, you can depend on First Alliance's closed loop management system. We offer prompt, reliable recovery and return of your pallets and other returnable packaging items. This allows your company to eliminate packaging waste, saving both time and money. Reusing packaging products improves the environment and increases profitability. Our program offers a well-received post-sales service benefit to your customers.
- Mutual understanding of your reusable packaging and pallet usage
- Customized pallet management program
- Execute pilot programs at a designated facility
- Online tracking system (GB04) connects First Alliance directly with customers, generating unique tracking numbers and providing customized reporting.
- Schedule pallet pickups at multiple locations
- Provide a strategically placed network of pallet repair centers
- Offer innovative recycling services for most common returnable packaging products
- Pallet sourcing
The Centralized Network Model maximizes efficiency and quality at the repair centers, as the pallet repairs are done at a minimum number of CENTRALIZED facilities - think economies of scale. The trade-off with this type of model is the increased freight cost associated with hauling pallets further distances from the distributor to the recycler. The centralized locations are placed in close proximity to the manufacturer to offer them the best service.
The Decentralized Network Model maximizes customer service for the distributors and minimizes overall freight cost by placing repair centers close to the distributors they service. This model requires more recyclers, and may give up operational efficiencies at the recyclers in favor of freight savings.
Proprietary Pallet Recovery Cycle
First Alliance specializes in recovering proprietary shipping platforms for customers all over the United States. The overall pallet recovery process can be broken down into six steps that create a “virtuous cycle.”
The pallet recovery cycle maximizes value in the supply chain by facilitating the reuse of returnable packaging assets. The recovery cycle seeks to balance service and value for both you and your customers. Think of FALM asset recovery as an extension of your own logistics group; we manage the recovery of pallets for you!