The C2C Difference
- FALM's C2C Freight Agency will be acting as your freight agent, not a freight broker, serving as an extension of your shipping department by helping find trucks for your shipping needs.
- With over 25 years in the logistics industry C2C will utilize our expertise and our software to lower freight costs for our customers.
- FALM's C2C Freight Agency would like to see if it can save your company money by moving and booking your shipments, by matching and or beating your current freight rates.
- C2C prices will reflect the current prevailing industry pricing. We also offer complete transparency to the actual cost of the load with no hidden fees.
- Load booking fees are paid after C2C Freight Agency services are rendered, no ongoing dues or obligations.
- C2C carriers undergo an extensive vetting process (insurance, driving records, DOT violations). Therefore we can offer nationwide coverage with trusted/proven carriers.
- C2C can support your current shipping department or cover all your company’s shipping needs.
- FALM's C2C Freight Agency also offers Track and Trace for verifying on time pickup and delivery.
Domestic Over the Road Truckload Shipping
Comparing C2C to a common freight broker
|C2C Freight Agency||Freight Broker|
|Market Freight Rates||Market Freight Rates|
|Flat Agent Fee||Unknown Markup|
|Extension of Shipping Dept.||Independent Vendor|
For More Information, Call Us At: (704) 522-8385
Or Contact Us Using The Form Below