Cardboard, Metal, Plastic, Wood Pallet Recycling Program
Waste Streams Removal, Recycling, Revenue Recovery
We specialize in handling baled OCC (cardboard), baled LDPE (plastic) and scrap metals. For many companies, recycling waste is viewed as a problem rather than an opportunity. First Alliance assists customers in recovering potential lost revenue from manufacturing plants and distribution centers by implementing value-added recycling programs for cardboard, metal, plastic and wood pallets.
Value add of waste stream recycling program:
- Streamline and consolidate vendors, distribution centers and recycles
- Reduce dock, warehouse and yard clutter
- Moving your operations toward a zero waste end result;
- Reduce carbon footprint
- Generate revenue from your waste streams
Recycle Waste Stream Removal Flow
Stop worrying about multiple suppliers servicing multiple facilities and all the headaches associated with vendor management.
First Alliance manages multiple suppliers servicing customer locations across the United States.
- A single point of contact;
- Consolidated reporting; and
- Standardized billing and invoicing.